Friday, 16 January 2009

8 More Sleeps

A week tonight the Northern Party will be sat in Rusholme on 'The Curry Mile' enjoying a pre-event curry...... Might be a fair tail wind first thing Saturday morning as we depart Manchester!!

As for the Southern Party I'm not sure what the plan really is apart from Jo jetting in from somewhere far flung before dealing with packing and jet lag - Tim what's the plan? Sue and Alan will be leaving Banbury early doors Saturday and meeting with the rest of the at Gatwick.

Right now in Cervinia conditions are spot on with plenty of snow for all to enjoy. My favorite webcam at the moment is 'Breuil-Cervinia Plan Torrette' and I plan to swear a lot every time I go past it.

Really looking forward to an amazing holiday in Italy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home